Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hiatus Over :)

Well Hello there everyone in bloggy-land. It's been a long time since I have wrote anything. I had quite a few life changes that happened in the couple months I've been gone. The biggest change was moving. Granted I shouldn't be complaining too much because we only moved about 30 mins from our previous location, but a move is a move. Including packing up all our stuff and then trying to un-pack while my toddler keeps putting things back, saying "we're not staying, mommy." Yes, baby. We are. Get used to it while you're young or you'll turn in to me, with an irrational fear of change.

And man, has she been clingy. Not the greatest when you are trying to make children from a new family get used to you, and feel comfortable. That's why we moved actually, I'm working for a new family now. Have been for a few weeks. Now, I can't give you very many details in respect of the privacy of my clients/families. But, I'll say this: I now spend most of my days now with toddlers, three of them. I've never seen so much attitude in my life. I gotta admit though, it is pretty hilarious.

Well, that's all I have time for right now, gotta get back to filling sippy cups. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment