Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just For Kids: Santa's Story Review!!


I bet all of you are starting to look around and shop for Christmas and Holiday presents for your children, nieces, nephews, or grandchildren. I know I have been. And it’s not easy finding the perfect gift for them either.  Well, I came across an awesome company with the perfect gift. Just For Kids is a company which is owned by parents of small children, and is Just For Kids! They make custom gifts, with all sorts of personalization. When they wanted to do a review, I was ecstatic.



I received a beautiful custom children’s book from Just Kids Gifts. Such beautiful artwork. And the entire book was customized to my daughter. She loved the fact that her own name was in the story, and the story was about her! We sat down and read Santa’s Story all about her. She absolutely loved it. And so did I! It was so much fun to see her reaction every time I said her name in the story. She kept shouting “There’s ME! There’s ME!”  I never get that reaction with any other book. Kids loved to be included and feel like they are the star of the show, and my daughter is no different. Just Kids Gifts custom gifts make it extremely easy for your child to be the star!




Santa’s Story was a fun twist on the old story we all know “T’was the night before Christmas”. But instead of it talking about all the boys and girls, it talked of “Katy in her nightshirt… while visions of baby dolls danced in her head.”  Through the story, it helps explain Christmas to a toddler who might not understand.  Which was perfect for my daughter who is curious about Christmas and doesn’t really know what it is. This book is such a beautiful, easy to read, perfect for toddlers, custom children’s story about Santa, themselves, and the true meaning of Christmas!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment