Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September: Pamper Yourself!


Here on my I have a theme for the month of September! And it is (drum roll please)... Pamper Yourself!!
All summer long we have been driven crazy by our kids being at home. Now that (most of) the kids are back in school, it’s time to take back our quiet time. Our time to pamper ourselves with a long bath, or be able to read a book (without them interrupting every five minutes), etc.  I’m starting to plan a Giveaway with this theme in mind, with a few items for us moms to pamper ourselves with. (Spoiler alert: maybe some special bath soaps, jewelry, etc.) Check back in the next week for the Giveaway posting, but for now I will be starting off a few simple, and easy ideas for us moms to pamper ourselves, because we definitely DESERVE it!!!


Girly Dish Session
Have a friend that you haven’t talked to in awhile? Want to do some catching up? While your kids are at school, call a good friend over for some chit-chat time! (Cookies or other baked goods can be a good addition, but not necessary.)

Treat Yourself
Every time I go to the grocery store with my little girl, she always wants every candy in the store. I know how frustrating it can be to just get out of the store without a bunch of junk food. Next time you go to the store, buy one treat that is JUST FOR YOU. That’s right, I said it. JUST FOR YOU. Personally I prefer Snickers, but whatever your taste may be just treat yourself. (I don’t think your yoga/fitness instructor will deny you this one pleasure, and if she does… buy her a candy bar too. She’ll thank you.)

Movie Night
Put the kids to bed early, and (with or without your significant other) grab one of your favorite movies. Dim the lights, pop some popcorn, cuddle up on your couch, and enjoy! (I know it’s cliché but I’m totally gunna watch The Notebook)

So here’s my question: What have you done lately to pamper yourself?

(Remember to keep reading, and come back for the upcoming GIVEAWAY!)

-Sicily

No comments:

Post a Comment