Sunday, September 4, 2011

I left the world of virtual life for a day... and loved it.

It has been a few days since my last post, and I'm craving a new blog. The problem is: I have nothing really to write about, which is why it has taken me a few days to sit down at my computer again. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has had this same problem. For a week, you get really excited and blog about everything, including the little things. Then BAM! You have nothing to write about.Writer's block I guess. Or maybe it's that I have so many things running through my head, that I can't make sense of them all, much less put them into words to be able to blog about them. I started a blog about potty training my daughter but never finished it. I started a blog about a product I love but couldn't finish it either. I keep getting distracted by the real world.

 I haven't even been on facebook, triberr, or twitter much the last few days. Which normally, I'm obsessed with. I was more attracted to having a picnic with friends today than writing this blog. Sometimes blogging can be a love/hate relationship with me. I love it most of the time, but there are a few times that I just don't even want to mess with it. That's how I am with most things though. And I think a lot of people are too. They love their jobs, except for this or that. We all have those feelings. Sorry if this blog is boring for you readers. I promise something better either tomorrow or the next day. I just don't have the motivation to make this blog very appealing. In fact, to be honest, my mind is off somewhere else. Thinking about my daughter, who fell asleep early tonight, or maybe it's thinking about taking dinner tomorrow to a friend who just gave birth to a lil one. Who knows?

 So what about you? Ever have those days where you just don't feel like blogging, checking your facebook? Ever feel like just completely turning off your cellphone for the day? That's what today was like for me. It was nice. I enjoyed it. I left the world of virtual life, and re-joined in-person social interaction for the day. I LOVED IT. Maybe I will try it more in the future. :)

-Sicily

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes getting away for a day (or two) is refreshing & a relief at the same time. I have been know to do it myself on an occasion or two. :O)

    ReplyDelete